Acres: 10 ± Acres.
Animal Units: This Oklahoma Farm For Sale could run a couple cows or horses and has enclosed chicken coop to nest up to 150 chickens..
Terms: No owner financing.
Location: South of Ada, OK, Pontotoc County. 15811 County Road 1595, Ada, OK. 1.5 southeast of Oklahoma City, OK and about 2.5 hours north of DFW metroplex.
Comments: This picturesque peaceful farm and beautifully updated U-shaped home are completely turnkey. Everything is included except a few personal items in the house. All new appliances and furniture. Ready to move in and enjoy country living.
Ford F150 Truck, dual axel trailer, John Deere Z910A Kawasaki engine Zero Turn Mower 48” cut, chain saws (18’ and 21”), assorted tools (bench, yard, and electric), air compressor, engine pully equipment, and much more included.
4 bedrooms/3 bathrooms, 3,000+/- sq. ft. home built in 1971. The spacious house offers many upgrades and updates.
· All new 1.5” granite counter tops, backsplash, cabinets, farm sink, and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
· The flooring throughout the home is 50% carpet and 50% luxury vinyl wood plank.
· New brush bronzed fixtures throughout the house.
· Large master suite (includes sitting area) and attached updated bathroom with walk-in shower with large picture window.
· 3 large bedrooms with newly updated dual sink bathtub/shower and lots of storage.
· 3 large storage closets in hallway. The formal dining area opens onto a large living room.
· A cozy den has a gas log fireplace and opens to the kitchen with a corner bench eating area.
· Wonderful 9 x 18 ft. sunroom.
· Backup wall propane heaters throughout the house.
· Home was recently painted inside and outside, including the garage.
· Oversized custom garage with built-in closets, storage shelving, two walls of granite countertop cabinets.
· Built-in Culligan Water Softener System.
· 3 refrigerator/freezers.
· Attached dual carport.
Large 60’ x 80’ barn/shop with concrete floor, electricity and heating system, partition enclosed for hay storage, and 20’ x 40’ overhang. (See Brochure below for list of all included items included in Barn.)
48’ x 20’ triple room outbuilding with tack room, double loafing shed, and enclosed chicken coop to nest up to 150 chickens.
Shaded children’s athletic area. Playhouse with sleep-in loft, slides, seesaw, 3 tire swings, sandbox, horseshoe pit and picnic table.
Water: Rural water. 14 foot deep pond with fish.
Terrain: This land for sale has flat terrain. Black gumbo soil. 25 beautiful mature hybrid Stewart soft shell pecan trees which produce every year and 25 native pecan trees. 5 assorted fruit trees (fruit bearing Bradford pear, cherry, plum, apricot, and green granny smith apple).
Fences: 6-strand barbed wire fencing with metal posts surrounds entire 10 acres with an entrance cattle guard. 4-rail white vinyl fence with gate separates house, barns, and children’s athletic area into 3 acre area from pecan grove and hay producing field.
Grasses: Bermuda and native grasses can produce up to 1,500 60 lb. square bales of hay a year.
Game: Whitetail deer family frequents the farm. (1 buck, 2 does, and fawns.)
When buying property offered by Southwest Ranch & Farm Sales, the buyer’s agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation, if any, will be at sole discretion of Southwest Ranch & Farm Sales.
For more information on Oklahoma Home for sale please contact Scott Johnston at (405) 249-8241.
Copyright © 2023 Southwest Ranch and Farm Sales - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder